12/11/16

Krampusnacht 2


That's right! It's none other than Dierdre: Agent of UNF, the creation of amazing artist Wintergate (aka Wintergatexxx, aka Blondy). Wintergate is one of my favorite artists and his Dierdre is one of my favorite characters. She always had a spunky interesting design and I loved the fact that she dealt with big hulking monsters (was always a fan of the size queens if you couldn't tell). Unfortunately Winter doesn't post online anymore and I miss his presence in the artist community, but we used to have a lot of cool talks about our characters and especially Dierdre. I had always wanted to draw stuff with Dierdre and maybe cross UNF over into Esther & DD somehow and Winter was always really cool and supportive of that idea. So this is my first crack at the lovely Dee and hopefully I'll get to feature even more of her, and even more hopefully maybe I can lure Wintergate back out to get some related art from him.

****

This comic was created with the support of Patreon. If you'd like to be apart of making more comics like this happen while also getting early and exclusive content like illustrations, sketches, and more then consider becoming a patron. I've changed up the setup over there so patrons can get even more content and goodies now.


No comments :

Post a Comment