11/14/13

Regrettable Hiatus

It is with great sorrow that I must say due to personal issues of uncontrollable circumstance I will be unable to keep producing comics for StickyMon Comixxx Presents and put the site on hiatus.  It is in my hopes that this hiatus will only be a temporary one and the site will resume on schedule within the next several months but as of right now only time will tell.  I apologize for the inconvenience and thank the many fans that have shown their support.  I will do my best to get everything back on track and continue the stories that I've created here.

- StickyMon

4 comments :

  1. Well, I hope it's not a serious thing. I will wait patiently for another works of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed, yours is some of the funnest sexy stuff that I have seen. That been said, you are the most important person in your life, so I hope it all works out...apologize aren’t necessary.

    Taz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear it.

    We'll be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete