12/16/13

STICKYMON COMIXXX PRESENTS SHALL RETURN

StickyMon Comixxx presents will indeed return but in a lesser capacity.  Due to my increasing work schedule I won't be able to devote as much time to the site as I'd like, but I will continue to upload when I have the chance.  This just means that Once I've completed a comic I will update it a page a week like normally, but after that comic is finished posting there will be a pause of a few weeks until I have a new comic ready to be posted.  And some older comics will be getting posted as well if they haven't already been featured on the site.

I'm working with some paysites like prismgirls.com and manaworldcomics.com and producing some stories for them along with other amazing artists, but I still appreciate the fans of my work and enjoy making some of my original comics available to you through here.

Starting today and leading up to Christmas I'll be posting a page everyday from my All I Want for Xmas comic with a new addition on Christmas day.  Thanks to everyone for sticking around, hope you enjoy what's to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment